We’re reaching out to you today to inform you that Heranba Industries is coming out with a fresh public issue to raise ₹ 625.24 crores from the market.
Here are some more details regarding the issue:
Issue opens – Feb 23 (Tuesday)
Issue closes – Feb 25 (Thursday)
Issue size – ₹ 625.24 crores
Price band – ₹ 626 – 627 per equity share
Bid lot – 23 shares and in multiples thereof
What’s more – Through UPI, you can now apply online and block payment
|Company Details||:||Heranba Industries Limited is a crop protection chemical manufacturer, exporter and marketing company based out of Vapi, Gujarat. The company manufactures Intermediates, Technicals and Formulations. The company is one of the leading domestic producers of synthetic pyrethroids like cypermethrin, alphacypermethrin, deltamethrin, permitherin, lambda cyhalothrin and so on. The company’s Pesticides range includes insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and public health products for pest control.|
The company’s business verticals include:
Domestic institutional sales of TechnicalsTechnicals exportsBranded formulationsFormulations exportsPublic healthThe company has its in-house R&D team for product development and improvisation, which is well supported by its product registration team. The company’s R&D facilities at Unit I and II are recognized by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India (DSIR). The company’s new R&D facility at Unit III, Sarigam, has become operational in Oct 2020.
The company exported its products to more than 60 countries in Latin America, CIS, Middle East, Africa, Asia and South East Asia in FY2020. As of Nov 15, 2020, its international distribution partners have successfully obtained 371 registrations of its Technicals and Formulations in 41 countries across Middle East, CIS, Asia, South East Asia and Africa.
The company has an extensive distribution network in India, supported by a skilled sales force. The company has more than 9,400 dealers that have access to 21 depots of its company across 16 states and 1 union territory in India supporting the distribution of its products. The company participates in various international and domestic Agrochemical exhibitions and industry conferences to market its products.
Some of its branded formulations sold to farmers in the domestic markets are Jayam, Progress Plus, Param, Cypraplus, Dyken, Mantra, Astron, Signor, Prompt, Cypra, Heraban, Sarag, Alpha Shakti, Henoxa, Glory, Chakde, Heraquat, Zinta, Glory 71, Shera, Pendant, Atria, Macamba, Sulphy, Mask, Silicon Plus, Propizole, Vintage, Exort, Tulip, Mandy, Silicon, Shado, Heraphon, Temper and Rat Kill among others.
|Issue Size||:||₹ 625.24 crores|
|Issue Break-up||:||QIB – 50% of the offer – ₹ 312.62 crores|
NIB – 15% of the offer – ₹ 93.79 crores
RET – 35% of the offer – ₹ 218.83 crores
|Listing||:||NSE and BSE|
|Registrar||:||Bigshare Services Private Limited|
|UPI||:||All retail applications through brokers are compulsorily in UPI mode|
Points to remember while applying for IPOs
- With Sharekhan, you can now fill and submit your IPO application online at your convenience anytime before an issue closes. This can be done through the Sharekhan app or website.
- You will need a mobile phone with a SIM linked to your bank account offering the UPI facility and a debit card to create your UPI ID.
- Currently, UPI works on the following mobile applications:Name of App
(Supported Platforms)VPA HandleBHIM Baroda Pay (Android)@barodampayBHIM Oriental Pay (Android)@obcBHIM RBL Pay (Android | iOS)@rblBHIM (Android | iOS)@upiBHIM ALLBANK UPI (Android)@allbankBHIM Axis Pay (Android)@axisbankBHIM IndusPay (Android)@indusBHIM Lotza UPI (Android)@federalBHIM SBIPay (Android)@sbiCiti Mobile (Android | iOS)@citi | @citigoldGoogle Pay (Android | iOS)@okhdfcbank | @okaxis | @oksbi | @okiciciHSBC Simply Pay (Android | iOS)@hsbciMobile by ICICI Bank (Android)@iciciKotak Mobile Banking App (Android)@kotakPhone-Pe (Android | iOS)@yblSIB Mirror+ (Android)@sib
- To avoid rejection, download the latest version of the app.
- Remember to select UPI as the payment option in the IPO application form by providing your UPI ID.
- As soon as you submit your application through the mobile app or website, you will receive an SMS from National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) informing you that your UPI mandate has been generated.
- The app passcode and the UPI PIN can be different; remember to enter only the UPI PIN while authorising the UPI mandate.
- IMPORTANT: Do not share your UPI PIN with anyone.
- If you forget the UPI PIN, simply reset it instead of entering a wrong one.
- If the transaction gets through, you will receive a “Transaction is successful” message on your mobile.
- There are two possible scenarios post-allotment: On full allotment, funds will be debited from your account. If there is no allotment of shares, the blocked funds will be released after the end date or expiry date of the UPI mandate.
Feel free to contact your Branch/Relationship Manager for further clarification.कृपया अपने ई-मेल इनबॉक्स मे वेरिफ़िकेशन लिंक पर क्लिक करें और सब्सक्रिप्शन को वेरीफाई करें